Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Beginning

At my place of employment, we work with a content management system (CMS) called Drupal.  I do not personally work with it, but I find it interesting and I want to know more about it.  So I began developing a Drupal site at home.  I wrote a post for my Ubuntu blog about my experience installing LAMP.  So if you are looking for a tutorial for installing LAMP on Ubuntu 10.10, visit this post.

I created two blogs this weekend; I guess you could say I have been in a blog-building mood.  So far, writing these blogs provides a way for me to keep my writing skills up to par.  I have always enjoyed writing about things that interest me.  I have found writing these blogs to be fulfilling and satisfying.

So this will be my blog about Drual.  More information to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment